Relocation to another home, community or region can be overwhelming.
The questions to ask and decisions to make are many:
- How’s the weather?
- Where’s the water?
- What’s it like to live in the town?
- How close is excellent medical care?
- Will we be able to easily visit family and friends elsewhere?
- Can we continue our religious, educational, cultural and volunteer lives?
- How will we spend our days?
- Where will we dine and shop?
- Will we be bored in the community?
- What about social and recreational activities?
- Do all neighborhoods look and live alike?
- Are all home sites similar?
- What types of homes are available?
- Are there properties we can afford?
- How will we know when we find it?
Check out the Relocation Checklist to find the questions that most visitors ask, and the Carolina Colours answers to those questions.