Carolina Cares is a Carolina Colours support group to help our fellow neighbors during times of need. This could include but is not limited to the following:
• Delivering meals to home following hospital stay or during times of illness.
• Providing rides to hospital/doctor appointments and for everyday errands.
• Giving ride and companionship to chemo and other therapy appointments.
• Performing errands such as grocery shopping.
• Providing a needed break for the care-giving spouse by taking them out for coffee or lunch.
• Sending “Get Well” and other appropriate cards.
• Assisting our military families when spouse is deployed overseas.
Carolina Colours is such a wonderful community and we are all blessed to be here. Let’s continue our hospitality and caring to all our residents during times of need.
We want to develop a list of those who would like to join the support group. In this way, we can be prepared to react more quickly and efficiently when the need arises. If you are willing to help, please send us your name and area of interest. In addition you may help us by informing us of neighbors who might need some help.
We look forward to hearing from you and want to thank you in advance for your generous support.