Located at the convergence of the Neuse and Trent rivers, only about 30 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, the 300 year old town of New Bern has progressed with the times, while retaining its ties to the past. Carolina Colours, the town’s premier residential address, continues the tradition of what the Today Show recognized as an excellent small town in which to live, while also being a great place to live while working.
- Easy to access by car or air
- Excellent medical support
- Unique shopping, arts and crafts
- Multiple marinas and parks
- Golf, tennis, pickleball, and swimming
- Social Pavilion hosting a myriad of activities