COMMUNITY LIFESTYLE AND AMENITIES
Inspired by historic coastal living communities like New Bern, and reflective of the social living among friends that many seek, Carolina Colours was designed and programmed to make residence fun and comfortable. Nearly all visitors to New Bern comment on the friendliness showed them in shops, restaurants and historic places and how welcoming the residents of Carolina Colours are. Just some of the regularly scheduled activities:
- Friday night community dinners and Tuesday night “to go” dinners
- Warm weather cul-de-sac gatherings weekly
- Card games (duplicate and social bridge and more)
- Exercise classes
- Walking and biking
ON-SITE COMMUNITY AMENITIES
Perhaps the best amenities are those that occur naturally. Blessed with a forested site, bisected by Brice Creek, and with abundant preserved wetlands and good topography, simply living within and moving throughout Carolina Colours is a pleasure. With community parks and natural areas set aside and providing great views of the 25-acre Carolina Lake, and with pedestrian, bike and golf cart routes readily available, one is likely to see more people than cars while strolling along.
Man Made Amenities
- PAVILION: our 17,000 square foot community clubhouse, where most of our regular events and activities are held
- SWIMMING POOL: a zero entry pool with swimming lanes
- PICKLEBALL COURTS: Fastest growing sport in the country
- TENNIS COURTS: Soft, easy on the knees courts
- CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA: Yes, we have some young families.
- DOG PARK: Now open, we have a dog friendly community.
- SIDEWALKS, PARKS AND BENCHES: Stroll and sit amongst the trees or by the water
- GOLF COURSE: Championship course, designed for players of all levels, independently rated the best course one can play in the central coastal area. Designed by award-winning architect Bill Love. Golf is the only amenity that is optional, all others are available without cost to all owners.